For the long-lasting beauty and protection for your cabinets and accessories, Adelphi has selected high quality coatings and laminates. For routine cleaning, use a damp cloth; never use abrasive rags or extra strength cleaning liquids. To remove dried-on surface dirt or marks, we recommend:
- Applying a mild solvent cleaning solution such as a gentle dish liquid (Ivory) and water with a soft cloth.
- Using a non-wax polish, such as Renew, Adelphi’s customer care polish that is available at any Adelphi dealer.
We have formulated this product to keep your cabinets looking like new
Due to ingredients that can harm Adelphi cabinetry, there are common household cleaning products that should not* be used on our fine cabinetry or furniture including:
- Spic-n-Span (Sodium Carbonate Sodium Silicate)*
- Tilex (Sodium Hypochlorite)*
- Comet (Calcium Carbonate Sodium Carbonate)*
- Chlorine Bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite)*
- Hand Dishwashing Liquid (AlphaSulfo Methyl Ester Sodium Laureth Sulfate)*
- Glass Cleaner / Windex (Isopropanol Alkylbenzene sulfonic AcidPropylene Glycol Methyl Ester)*
- Furniture Polish / Pledge (Silicone Emulsion Waxes)*